HCCA Project Goals
- Safe, healthy child care environments for all children, including those with special needs
Health, nutrition, and safety education for children, their families, and child care providers
Child care should provide:
- plenty of interaction with the child.
- lots of loving touch, holding, and hugs.
- stable relationships and same faces.
- a safe, healthy environment.
- plenty of attention and praise.
- new, exciting experiences.
- conversation and communication.
- lots of play activities with the care provider.
- music and singing.
- opportunities for reading and looking at pictures.
Page last updated: April 11, 2017