Please share your thoughts about the PDMP database.
- Is the database user friendly?
- How has the system been able to assist you?
- Are you satisfied with the system?
- What are some features that could be added to improve the database?
- Would you refer a colleague to utilize the PDMP database?
We want to know how the PDMP database has assisted you this year.
User Satisfaction Survey
The Prescription Drug Monitoring Program is conducting a User Satisfaction Survey. The purpose of the survey is to measure program objectives and to identify ways of enhancing the utilization of the database system.
Page last updated: April 14, 2017