How to Apply
ALL Kids shares an application with SOBRA Medicaid. The program(s) for which you and/or your children qualify will be determined by your family size and income.
Two Easy Ways to Apply
- Apply online
- Mail or fax in a completed paper application
Mail your application to:
P.O. Box 304839
Montgomery, Alabama 36130-4839
Fax your application to (334) 206-3783.
Get a Paper Application
1. Print the application. Note: You may also need to complete the forms below to send in with your application.
- Review Appendix A only if someone in your household is eligible for health coverage from a job, then print and complete to send in with your application.
- Review Appendix B only if you or a family member are American Indian or Alaska Native, then print and complete to send in with your application.
- Review Appendix C only if you received assistance with completing your application, then print and complete to send in with your application.
2. Pick up an application at any County Health Department or many other health and community agencies, including doctor offices, hospitals, pharmacies, and schools.
3. Call one of the program toll-free numbers listed below to request an application be mailed to you. You can also email a request to ALL Kids for an application to be mailed to you.
ALL Kids 1-888-373-KIDS (5437)
Filling Out Your Paper Application
1. Answer all of the questions on the application.
2. Sign under Step 5 on the application.
3. Mail it in. Before closing the envelope, be sure your application is signed.
If you need help filling out an application, please call ALL Kids toll free at 1-888-373-KIDS (5437), Monday through Friday, to speak to a customer service representative. You may also leave a message when you call and we will call you back.
If you have specific questions regarding your application please give us a call at 1-888-373-KIDS (5473). Due to privacy and security issues we are not able to email families at this time regarding specific questions or issues related to your application.
Under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1997 (HIPAA), the Alabama Children’s Health Insurance Program is required to inform you of how your enrollment and/or medical information may be used and disclosed (provided to other business partners) through our regular course of business. The following HIPAA Notice is furnished to all enrollees as means of such notification.
Page last updated: March 22, 2017