Asthma News and Events
- Asthma in Winter Doesn’t Have to Get You Down
- The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is proposing standards for the amount of air pollution that can be emitted by new woodstoves and heaters, beginning in 2015.
- The 2013 Alabama Asthma Burden Document is now available.
- Bronchial thermoplasty: Long-term safety and effectiveness in patients with severe persistent asthma
- National Asthma Education Certification Board (NAECB) has approved the use of CEUs for recertification for Certified Asthma Educators,
- Medicaid and Community-based Asthma Interventions: Recent Changes and Future Steps.
- The Alabama Asthma Coalition is accepting applications for new members.
- The Alabama Asthma Program's 2013 Asthma Mortality Factsheet is now available.
- Is Your Green Home Making You Sick?
- Expert Panel Report 3: Guidelines for the Diagnosis and Management of Asthma Flipcharts are available for providers in Alabama.
- EPA Announces Next Round of Clean Air Standards to Reduce Harmful Fine Particulate Pollution.
- CDC National Center for Health Statistics. National Surveillance of Asthma: United States, 2001–2010
- UAB Announces Tobacco-Free Hiring Policy
See also: Training and Workshops
Page last updated: September 27, 2017