Commonly Asked Questions
1. What services do you offer?
- Family planning and birth control, cancer detection (breast & cervical), STD testing, immunizations, WIC, birth & death records and environmental services. Call 256-237-7523 for an appointment.
2. Do you accept insurance?
- Yes. We currently accept BC/BS, Medicaid, Plan First Medicaid and All Kids.
3. How can I find out about my shot record?
- Please use our Contact Us form to send us your full name, maiden name, date of birth, a telephone number where you can be reached and the detailed information you need. Please allow us up to 3 days to return your call with the information and/or further instructions.
4. How can I get a Blue Slip for my child?
- You will need to come to the health department. If you have a shot record you will need to bring it with you. If you do not have a shot record, please make every effort to locate the record from your private physician. All required immunizations must be up to date for a Blue Slip to be issued.
5. How can I obtain copies of my medical records?
- If you are local, you can come in, sign a release and we can give you copies for a $2.00 fee. If you are out of town/state, you can sign a HIPAA compliant release form at the medical facility you will being using. They will fax it to us and we will send the records. Please allow up to 30 days for faxed records.
Page last updated: April 10, 2017