Health care services for residents of Covington, Butler, and Conecuh Counties who meet eligibility requirements are provided through the Conecuh County Health Department. This agency is a Medicare/Medicaid-certified provider for home health care. The home health team provides professional care on an intermittent part-time basis in the privacy of the home to acutely and/or chronically ill individuals. Several treatments can now be provided in the home that were previously limited to the hospital setting.
Home Health Services Offered
- Nursing Services
- Home Health Aide
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech - Language Pathology
- Physical Therapy
- Medical Social Services
- Self-pay on a sliding fee scale
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Participating Provider
- Other private insurances, including government (VA, Tricare)
Eligibility varies by the insurance and reimbursement requirements, and by each individual's specific medical needs. For more information, please call (251) 578-5265 or toll free at 1-800-405-8141.
- Office Hours: 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, excluding holidays
- On-call Service: 24 hour, 7 day a week (including holidays)
- Telephone: (251) 578-5265 or 1-800-405-8141
Page last updated: April 28, 2017