Code of Alabama 1975 Section 22-18-20
There is hereby created the Alabama Emergency Medical Services Education Commission. Membership on the Alabama Emergency Medical Services Education Commission shall be as follows:
(1) The State Health Officer, or his or her designee, who shall serve as chair.
(2) The State Superintendent of Education, or his or her designee.
(3) Three members appointed by the Governor.
(4) Two members appointed by the Lieutenant Governor or the President of the Senate.
(5) Two members appointed by the Speaker of the House of Representatives.
(Acts 1993, No. 93-663, p. 1146, §3(a).)
Page last updated: April 13, 2017