- Camp Rules
- Hotel Rules
- Onsite Sewage Treatment and Disposal
- Pool and Spa Disinfection and Operation Guidelines from the Center for Disease Control
- Rules for Lead-Based Paint Contractor Certification
- Septage Management Rules
- Solid Waste Collection and Transportation Rules
Retail Food Establishment Sanitation
- Food Rule 420-3-22
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Food Code Chapters 1-8
- Chapter 1 - Purpose and Definition
- Chapter 2 - Management and Personnel - List of Accredited Programs
- Chapter 3 - Food
- Chapter 4 - Equipment, Utensil, and Linens
- Chapter 5 - Water, Plumbing, and Waste
- Chapter 6 - Physical Facilities
- Chapter 7 - Poisonous or Toxic Materials
- Chapter 8 - Compliance and Enforcement
- Appendix A (Mobile Food Chart)
- Inspection Report (Inspection Report) - Marking Instructions
- ADPH Food Rule Review Team
Food Processing Establishment Sanitation
- Training to prepare for taking an accredited test is offered by the following private vendors (not affiliated with ADPH):
Training Achievement Program
Alabama Restaurant and Hospitality Alliance
- Public Health Reasons/Administrative Guidelines
For Food Code provisions, as provided by the FDA.
- Model Forms from FDA for Employee Health and Interviews
ADPH does not require these forms to be used by a food establishment. These are provided as information from the FDA on compliance with Chapter 2 of the Food Code.
- Code of Alabama
This is for information as posted on the Legislature’s web page; always verify the current language in any particular section of interest.
- Alabama Administrative Code
Complete Alabama Administrative Code - all rules of the State Board of Health are listed under Title "420."
- Code of Federal Regulations
Compiled by the National Archives and Records Administration.
Page last updated: August 17, 2017