Fact Sheets & Special Reports
- Alabama Project LAUNCH Health Disparities Impact Statement 2018
- PRAMS: Overview of Design and Methodology
- Do You Want to Be Pregnant? It's Not Always a Yes-or-No Answer.
- US Opioid Crisis: Addressing Maternal and Infant Health
- Maternal Cigarette Smoking Alabama - PRAMS, 2012-2015
- CDC Vital Signs, January 2018: Safe Sleep for Babies
- Disparities in Preconception Health Indicators - Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System, 2013-2015, and Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring System, 2013-2014
- Vital Signs: Trends and Disparities in Infant Safe Sleep Practices (United States, 2009-2015)
- Alabama Breastfeeding Topic Report, 2012-2014
- Unintended Pregnancies in Alabama, 2009-2011
- Postpartum Depression, 2007-2009
- How PRAMS Influences Public Health in Alabama
- Dental Care During Pregnancy in Alabama, April 2004
- Planning Ahead with Folic Acid, October 2003
- Alabama Breastfeeding in 2003
- Breastfeeding in Alabama: The Healthy Choice, May 1996
- Contraceptive Use and Unintended Pregnancy, 1996
- Pregnancy and Alcohol Use in Alabama, November 1998
PRAMS Survey Materials
Lost Mothers: Maternal Mortality in the U.S.
NPR and ProPublica teamed up for the following series on maternal mortality in the U.S.
- U.S. Has the Worst Rate of Maternal Deaths in the Developed World
- U.S. Hospitals Struggle To Protect Mothers When Childbirth Turns Deadly
- 'If You Hemorrhage, Don't Clean Up': Advice From Mothers Who Almost Died
- Many Nurses Lack Knowledge Of Health Risks To Mothers After Childbirth
- Black Mothers Keep Dying After Giving Birth. Shalon Irving's Story Explains Why
- Nearly Dying In Childbirth: Why Preventable Complications Are Growing In U.S.
Page last updated: February 19, 2019