Healthy Women Car Tag
The design of the Healthy Women distinctive license plate for the Alabama Department of Public Health Office of Women’s Health (OWH) has been approved by the State of Alabama.
Donate to Support Our Mothers, Our Sisters, and Our Daughters
Join the move to improve the health of Alabama women by making a donation to support the healthy women initiatives that are focused on empowering women in Alabama to engage in healthy living. You can make a donation to support any of the following initiatives.
Women's Health Initiatives
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Obesity/Healthy Weight
- Physical Activities/Healthy Eating
- Infant Mortality
- Domestic Violence/Sexual Violence
- Depression/Mental Health
Please donate to the Office of Women's Health
- For a donation of any amount you will receive a 2014 Women's Health Calendar.
- For your gift of $50 or more, you can receive the beautiful Alabama Healthy Women car tag. Complete this online form if you are interested in receiving the Healthy Women Car Tag, or if you would like to sign up.
- For a donation of $100 or more, you will receive an Alabama Healthy Women car tag, 2014 Women's Health Calendar, and a limited edition signed art print.
- All donations to support the Healthy Women initiatives are tax deductible.
Please contact us with any questions, comments, or for more information on how to commit to purchase the Healthy Women Car Tag.
Giving helps make a difference. Make giving a habit that goes beyond the holidays. Thank you for your commitment and support!
Page last updated: July 6, 2017