Home Health works 7 days a week, 365 days a year providing services for:
- Commercial Insurance Preauthorization
- Private Pay Preauthorization
Statewide Home Health and Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) services:
- Skilled nursing
- Personal care
- Wound care
- Intravenous therapy
- Diabetic care
- Cardiovascular care
- Post hospital assessment and teaching
- Urinary catheter management
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy
Home Health & Community Services
- RPM - 3 State Agencies Partnership
- USA = Equipment/Electronic data entry system administration
- ADPH = Daily Eligibility Program Operations
For more information, call 1-800-225-9770 or see our Home Health Services Information Card.
Services are provided by registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, home health aides, and therapists. The eligibility requirements vary from one program to another and can depend on such factors as age, disability, or socio-economic status.
Request for Proposal
This Request for Proposal (RFP) will expire on January 6, 2020.
Page last updated: December 19, 2019