The Office of Primary Care and Rural Health facilitates and participates in activities to improve access to health care services for all rural Alabamians with special concern for children, the elderly, minorities and other medically underserved vulnerable populations. We serve the following populations:
- Critical Access Hospitals
- Federally Qualified Health Centers
- Physician Practices
- Rural Health Clinics
- Small Rural Hospitals
- County Health Departments
- Mental Health Centers
Save The Date!
2018 Alabama Rural Health Conference
Friday, April 20 and Saturday, April 21 at the Prattville Marriott Hotel and Conference Center in Prattville, Alabama.
Chronic Care Management Services
Visit News and Events for free Connected Care materials.
Office of Primary Care and Rural Health Programs
- National Health Service Corps Scholarship and Loan Repayment for Health Professionals
- J-1 Visa
- Health Professional Shortage Area Designations
- Telehealth Resources
- Medicare Rural Hospital Flexibility Program (Flex)
- Small Hospital Improvement Program (SHIP)
- Free Medical Placement Services
Page last updated: January 22, 2018