The Office of Primary Care and Rural Health facilitates and participates in activities to improve access to health care services for all rural Alabamians with special concern for children, the elderly, minorities and other medically underserved vulnerable populations. We serve the following populations:
- Critical Access Hospitals
- Federally Qualified Health Centers
- Physician Practices
- Rural Health Clinics
- Small Rural Hospitals
- County Health Departments
- Mental Health Centers
Chronic Care Management Services: New (FREE) Connected Care Materials
CMS has new resources to help you and your patients understand Chronic Care Management (CCM) services. Order these free materials from the CMS Product Ordering website:
- Postcard for Health Care Professionals (Pub#909444): An overview of CCM, the four billing codes for payment, and how to learn more about implementation.
- Postcard for Consumers (English and Spanish, Pub#909443): Helps you explain CCM and its benefits.
- Poster (English and Spanish, Pub#909445): Display in office or waiting room to get your patient's attention and help start the conversation.
For More Information:
Office of Primary Care and Rural Health Programs
- National Health Service Corps Scholarship and Loan Repayment for Health Professionals
- J-1 Visa
- Health Professional Shortage Area Designations
- Telehealth Resources
- Medicare Rural Hospital Flexibility Program (Flex)
- Small Hospital Improvement Program (SHIP)
- Free Medical Placement Services
Page last updated: June 30, 2017