Communication and Training Branch
Brenda Cummings, Director
Jora White, MA, HIV Program Integration Manager
Distribution of HIV/AIDS educational materials and information, coordination of training/conferences and related satellites, management of the Alabama AIDS and Fraud Hotline, and media consultant..
Instructions for Ordering Current Brochures
- Include the name of your organization, telephone number, and the date on the top of the first page of the order form.
- Include the quantity of packages of each brochure you are requesting. There is a limit of 100 on any one brochure depending on availability.
- On page two under the “Ship To” section, please include the name and street address. Note: We cannot ship to a "P.O. Box" address.
- You may fax the forms to (334) 206-5853 or mail them to the address below. Please allow approximately two weeks for delivery.
Brochure Order Form (includes listing of all current brochures)
For additional information call (334) 206-5364.
Mailing Address: Alabama Department of Public Health
HIV/AIDS Communication and Training
The RSA Tower – Suite 1400
P.O. Box 303017
Montgomery Alabama 36130-3017
Any educational/visual materials used by Funded Projects must be approved by the HIV/AIDS Literary Panel Review Board if the materials do not appear on the HIV/AIDS Statewide Approved Brochure List below.
The following lists are for informational purposes only. Please do not order from the following lists.
- HIV/AIDS Statewide Approved Brochure List
- HIV/AIDS Division Approved Brochure List
- CDC Resource Library
Page last updated: December 21, 2017