Youth Athletic Training Resources
With the passing of HB 9. Act 2018-0496, any unpaid or volunteer coach or trainer associated with under 14 youth athletics associations of the state, or a political subdivision of the state, that sponsors or conducts any high-risk youth athletics activity where there is a likelihood that a child or youth can sustain a serious injury, are required to take a course to reduce the likelihood of a child being injured.
- ADPH Coach Safety Act Database - Searchable database listing coaches and trainings they have participated in statewide.
- Alabama High School Association Sports Medicine & Safety
- American Academy of Pediatrics - Sports Medicine
- Anyone Can Save a Life
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Coach Safely
- National Center for Sports Safety
- National Alliance for Youth Sports
- Safe Kids Worldwide
- Stop Sports Injuries
Page last updated: November 5, 2019