Care Coordination Referral System
From newborns to adults, we can help your patients overcome barriers to good health.
Start Making Referrals Today!
Following the referral, a public health care coordinator will contact your patient.
Why Make A Referral?
- Improve patient compliance with plan of care
- Assist patients with psychosocial needs
- Increase immunization rates
- Decrease emergency room visits
- Increase EPSDT screenings
For customer support, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-654-1385 and ask to speak to an FHS Social Worker.
Page last updated: January 3, 2019