ATHS News and Events
The Alabama Administrative Monthly is published by the Legislative Reference Service pursuant to subsection (f) of Section 41-22-7 of the Code of Alabama 1975. The Monthly contains notices by state agencies of the intent to adopt, amend, or repeal rules.
The Open Meetings Act guarantees that Alabama's citizens have open access to agencies, boards, commissions, and other governmental bodies which conduct the people's business. Meeting notices can be found online.
- Two Florida Hospitals to be a Part of the Alabama Trauma System
- Two Out-of-State Hospitals Join the Alabama Trauma System
- Editorial: Saving Lives
- Statewide Trauma System Improves Patient Outcomes
- ADPH Designates USA Medical Center as Level I Trauma Center
- Trauma System Town Hall Meeting Set for February 12
- Regional Trauma Advisory Council Meeting Set for November 20
- Regional Trauma Advisory Council Meeting Set for November 18
- Region 2 Regional Trauma Advisory Council Meeting Set for November 12
- Region 2 Regional Trauma Advisory Council Meeting Set in Lincoln
- Regional Trauma Advisory Council Meeting Set
- North Alabama Implements Model Trauma System
- Leaders Meet to Design State Trauma System
- Health and Safety Advocates Call for a Statewide Trauma System
11th Annual Trauma and Critical Care Symposium
Join Erlanger Health System for another year of exceptional presentations and hands on training during the 11th Annual Trauma and Critical Care Symposium. As the leading educational opportunity in Erlanger's Trauma Region, this event promises to deliver exciting information you can take home and put into practice.
- Thursday, August 9, 2018 - Trauma and Critical Care Conference
Experts will discuss current trends in Trauma and Critical Care of the acutely injured patient all along the treatment continuum, from initial injury to discharge and beyond.
- Friday August 10, 2018 - Cadaver and Skills Lab
Expand your skills by learning multiple procedures and interventions for trauma patients during the Cadaver and Skills Lab. Immerse yourself in 18,000 square feet of hands-on training to practice interventions for trauma patients ranging in age groups from pediatrics to geriatrics and anywhere in between.
More information will be available soon on the Erlanger Health System website.
Page last updated: January 9, 2018