The ACCCC produced multiple information videos for cancer patients and their support systems as well as prevention messages for everyone. Please follow and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Genetic Testing for Survivors and Their Families
- What Is Genetic Counseling?
- Genetic Testing for Familial Risk Factors
Living with Cancer
- Working Through a Cancer Diagnosis
- Communication with Your Healthcare Team
- Social Relationships after Cancer Diagnosis
- Living with Chemo Brain
- Living with Metastatic Cancer - A Clinician's Perspective
- Living with Metastatic Cancer - A Patient's Perspective
- Skin Cancer: The Most Common Type of Cancer in the US
- Dangers of Indoor Tanning
- Sun Protection for Skin Cancer Prevention
- Red Is Not Your Color
Page last updated: August 7, 2018