Access to healthcare is vital. Children need to be healthy to reach their full potential. To stay healthy, children need to have regular checkups, vision and dental care, and get medical attention if they get sick or injured.
ALL Kids is a low-cost, comprehensive healthcare coverage program for children under age 19. Benefits include regular checkups and immunizations, sick child doctor visits, prescriptions, vision and dental care, hospitalization, mental health and substance abuse services, and much more.
What Do You Want To Do?
- Learn more about ALL Kids
- Find out what ALL Kids covers
- See if my child will qualify
- Apply for ALL Kids
- Print the income guidelines
- Print an application
- Print an application en Español
- Renew my child's ALL Kids coverage
- Check the status of my application/renewal
- Find a doctor or dentist
- Use my ALL Kids benefits
- Find out about premiums and copayments
- Find out more about my annual out-of-pocket maximum
- Pay my premium
- Change my address or other information
- Contact ALL Kids
- Order ALL Kids materials
ALL Kids is Alabama's Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) and is administered by the Alabama Department of Public Health.
Page last updated: February 4, 2019