Law and Rules
Prescription Drug Monitoring Program Legislation
- Section 20-2-210 Legislative findings.
- Section 20-2-211 Definitions.
- Section 20-2-212 Controlled substances prescription database program; powers and duties of department; trust fund; committee membership and meetings.
- Section 20-2-213 Reporting requirements.
- Section 20-2-214 Limited access to database permitted for certain persons or entities.
- Section 20-2-215 Confidentiality of database.
- Section 20-2-216 Unauthorized disclosure of information; unauthorized access, alteration, or destruction of information.
- Section 20-2-217 Surcharge on controlled substance registration certificate.
- Section 20-2-218 Reimbursement of certain costs incurred in compliance with article.
- Section 20-2-219 Financing of development, operation, etc., of database.
- Section 20-2-220 Liability for reporting.
Prescription Drug Monitoring Program Rules
- 420-7-2-.11 Prescription Drug Monitoring Program Collection of Fees to Support the Database
- 420-7-2-.12 Reporting to Database by Dispensers
- 420-7-2-.13 Access to Database
Page last updated: April 14, 2017