- Camp Rules
- Hotel Rules
- Onsite Sewage Treatment and Disposal
- Pool and Spa Disinfection and Operation Guidelines from the Center for Disease Control
- Rules for Lead-Based Paint Contractor Certification
- Septage Management Rules
- Solid Waste Collection and Transportation Rules
Retail Food Establishment Sanitation
- Food Rule 420-3-22
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Food Code Chapters 1-8
- Chapter 1 - Purpose and Definition
- Chapter 2 - Management and Personnel
- Nationally Accredited Certified Food Protection Manager Courses
- Chapter 3 - Food
- Chapter 4 - Equipment, Utensil, and Linens
- Chapter 5 - Water, Plumbing, and Waste
- Chapter 6 - Physical Facilities
- Chapter 7 - Poisonous or Toxic Materials
- Chapter 8 - Compliance and Enforcement
- Appendix A (Mobile Food Chart)
- Inspection Report (Inspection Report) - Marking Instructions
- ADPH Food Rule Review Team
*The amendment to the Rules for Retail Food Establishment Sanitation to allow for the service of wild harvested mushrooms has been deferred until the rules become effective on March 16, 2020.*
Food Processing Establishment Sanitation
- Training to prepare for taking an accredited test is offered by the following private vendors (not affiliated with ADPH):
Training Achievement Program
Alabama Restaurant and Hospitality Alliance
- Public Health Reasons/Administrative Guidelines
For Food Code provisions, as provided by the FDA.
- Model Forms from FDA for Employee Health and Interviews
ADPH does not require these forms to be used by a food establishment. These are provided as information from the FDA on compliance with Chapter 2 of the Food Code.
- Code of Alabama
This is for information as posted on the Legislature’s web page; always verify the current language in any particular section of interest.
- Alabama Administrative Code
Complete Alabama Administrative Code - all rules of the State Board of Health are listed under Title "420."
- Code of Federal Regulations
Compiled by the National Archives and Records Administration.
Page last updated: January 29, 2020