A Message from ALL KIDS Regarding COVID-19
A State of Emergency was declared by Alabama Governor Kay Ivey on March 13, 2020. During this time, ALL Kids is functioning at limited capacity while making sure essential services are provided to enrollees.
For a faster determination:
- Please submit applications and renewals ONLINE through the ALL Kids website if possible (Apply Online Now)
- To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call ALL Kids at 1-888-373-5437 and follow the message prompts. You may experience a longer than normal wait time.
Please limit your visits to the ALL Kids office during this time. We are limiting the number of people allowed in the lobby and are only accepting drop off applications and payments until the State of Emergency is no longer in effect.
For other questions, please call Customer Service or check the ALL Kids Facebook page: for messages from ALL Kids.
Be Sure to Pay Your Premium Before You Renew
To make your renewal process faster, your premium for the previous coverage year must be paid before coverage will be renewed. Premiums can be paid online at the website above. It will take at least 24 hours for the payment to process. Please wait at least 24 hours after you have paid your premium to submit your renewal. If the payment has not had time to process in the system, the renewal will be denied for non-payment of premium.
Access to healthcare is vital. Children need to be healthy to reach their full potential. To stay healthy, children need to have regular checkups, vision and dental care, and get medical attention if they get sick or injured.
ALL Kids is a low-cost, comprehensive healthcare coverage program for children under age 19. Benefits include regular checkups and immunizations, sick child doctor visits, prescriptions, vision and dental care, hospitalization, mental health and substance abuse services, and much more.
What Do You Want To Do?
- Learn more about ALL Kids
- See if my child will qualify
- Print the income guidelines
- Print an application
- Print an application en Español
- Renew my child's ALL Kids coverage
- Find a doctor or dentist
- Use my ALL Kids benefits
- Find out about premiums and copayments
- Find out more about my annual out-of-pocket maximum
- Change my address or other information
ALL Kids is Alabama's Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) and is administered by the Alabama Department of Public Health.
Page last updated: March 18, 2020