Font Size:


The Bullock County Health Department provides the following services to the public.

Vital Records

Certified birth, death, marriage, and divorce certificates for an event that occurred within the State of Alabama are available upon request for a fee. You may print the application and take it to any local county health department in the State of Alabama, or mail it along with the appropriate fee to:

Alabama Department of Public Health
Center for Health Statistics
P.O. Box 5625
Montgomery, Alabama 36103-5625

Vital Records Application

Customers can obtain most vital records from the Center for Health Statistics through their county health department in 30 minutes or less. Records may also be obtained through the mail in about 7 to 10 days. The cost is $15.00 for the first copy and $6.00 for each additional copy.

Clinical Services

  • ALL Kids - Application and Payment
  • Family Planning - Counseling and Birth Control
  • Women's Health - Pap Smear, Breast, and Cervical Program
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) - Testing, Treatment, Counseling, and Partner Notification
  • Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) - Application, Voucher Issuance, and Nutrition Counseling
  • Medicaid Enrollment
  • Vaccinations - Influenza and Pneumococcal
  • Medicaid Assistance Program (MAPS)
  • Clinical Laboratory Testing
  • Fee Income Schedule (based on income)
  • Tuberculosis Testing and Treatment
  • Nurse Practitioner on Staff Wednesdays

Home Health Services

  • Skilled Nursing Services
  • Home Health Aide Services
  • Medical Social Work Services
  • Therapy Services

Environmental Services

  • Public Health Nuisance Complaint Investigations
  • Food Service Inspections - View Food Scores for Area Establishments
  • Hotel Inspections and Public Pools
  • Jail and Prison Inspections
  • Body Art Facilities Inspections
  • Camp Inspections
  • Small and Large Flow Development - Applications and Permits
  • Onsite Sewage - Applications and Permits
  • Solid Waste Facilities and Vehicles - Applications and Permits
  • Garbage Exemption - Applications
  • Septic Tank, Grease Trap, and Holding Tank - Applications and Permits
  • Sewage Tank Pumper - Applications and Permits
  • Vector Control
  • Rabies Control - Testing and Bite Management
  • Private Well Water Testing

Page last updated: June 23, 2023