There is a wide variety of educational, instructional and inspirational material available related to diabetes. Check here often as we continue to add links to new music, videos and podcasts.
- Insights from Research with Chinese, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Island Diabetes Patients
- Addressing the Unique Needs of Older Adults with Diabetes
- Diabetes and Nutrition in the Latino Community
- Living a Balanced Life with Diabetes Toolkit
- Partners in Health: Engaging Faith Communities in Diabetes Prevention
- Diabetes and Depression in Older Women
- Gestational Diabetes and Women
- Healthy Feet are Happy Feet
- Rising Tide of Diabetes Among Asian Americans
- Rising Tide of Diabetes Among Pacific Islanders
Visit CDC Podcasts for a full list of diabetes-related programming.
Step by Step: Moving Toward Prevention of Type 2 Diabetes
CD and music video provided by the Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Institutes of Health, and the National Diabetes Education Program.
- New Beginning (3:28)
- Put On My Shoes (2:47)
- Breathe In. Breathe Out. (3:11)
- Movimiento (3:44)
- Paso a Paso (4:04)
- Está en Tus Manos (2:21)
- New Beginning music video (3:22)
Page last updated: February 18, 2020