Font Size:

Death Certificate Corrections/Changes

For general information, view Death Certificate Corrections/Changes at ADPH's Vital Records site.

To amend information in the medical certification section of a death certificate filed through EDRS,
please view the Supplemental Medical Certification guide. If you have other questions concerning corrections/changes to information on a death certificate, please call (334) 206-2641.

Page last updated: May 13, 2021