Grants and Proposals
Request for Proposals: HIV Prevention Services
The Office of HIV Prevention & Control is now soliciting proposals for HIV prevention services promoting school and community partnerships for the prevention of HIV in youth/adolescents. A letter of intent to submit a proposal is not required. The deadline to submit a proposal is March 11, 2019. Download the full RFP below for details.
- RFP for HIV Prevention Services
- News Release: ADPH seeks HIV/AIDS prevention services promoting secondary school and community partnerships for the prevention of HIV/AIDS in youth and adolescents (February 12, 2019)
- Office of Primary Care and Rural Health Grant Listings
- 2012-2016 Statewide Jurisdictional HIV Prevention Plan (1.8 MB)
- Learn more about funding opportunities through Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), hosted by National Prevention Information Network (NPIN).
Page last updated: March 10, 2020