HIV Testing and Services
The following organizations provide HIV testing in Alabama. Free testing and services are often available. Contact the organizations for more information.
- AIDS Alabama
- AIDS Alabama South
- Birmingham AIDS Outreach (Download the free mobile App in iTunes)
- Central Alabama AIDS Resource & Advocacy Center, Inc.
- Five Horizons Health Services
- Franklin Primary Health Center
- Health Services Center of Alabama
- Medical AIDS Outreach of Alabama
- Mobile County Health Department
- Selma AIR
- Southern AIDS Coalition
- Thrive Alabama
- UAB 1917 Clinic
- Unity Wellness Center
- Whatley Health Services, Inc. (Tuscaloosa County)
"KML" App Now Available
KML AL is an app that seeks to encourage individuals to "Know Your Status, Manage Your Health, and Live Your Best Life." It is an information source that seeks to help prevent the transmission of HIV and to help those with HIV and AIDS in managing their disease. The app gives information on how HIV is transmitted, how to prevent HIV, how to get tested for HIV, and how to manage the disease. It's available now from iTunes and Google Play.
A list of Alabama clinics providing HIV testing and services is now available. You can also check with your local county health department to see what HIV testing and services are available.
Page last updated: March 13, 2020