The new equipment lists will go into effect with the release of the new EMS Patient Care Protocols.
Advanced Life Support (ALS) Non-Transport Equipment Lists
- ALS Advanced Emergency Medical Services Personnel (EMSP) Equipment List
- ALS Intermediate EMSP Equipment List
- ALS Paramedic Equipment List
Additional Response Non-Transport Vehicle Equipment Lists
Ground Ambulance Equipment Lists
- Basic Life Support Equipment List
- Advanced EMSP Equipment List
- Intermediate EMSP Equipment List
- Paramedic Equipment List
- Critical Care Paramedic Equipment List
Air Ambulance Equipment Lists
- EMT Medication Formulary
- Intermediate and Advanced EMT Medication Formulary
- Paramedic Medication Formulary
- Critical Care Medication Formulary
- The Commission on Accreditation of Ambulance Services Ground Vehicle Standards (CAAS GVS 2.0)
- The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA 1917) Ground Vehicle Standards
- GSA-KKK-1922F (2MB)
- The General Services Administration (GSA) Change Notice #8 went into effect July 1, 2015. This notice requires compliance with SAE J3026 and J3027 for new production ambulances ordered after July 1, 2015, as well as some other minor clarifications to the document.
- The GSA Change Notice #9 went into effect July 1, 2016. This notice requires compliance with SAE J3043 in reference to equipment mounting and storage in the patient care compartment.
- All remounts conducted after July 1, 2019 must meet the remount standards set forth in CAAS GVS 2.0
Page last updated: July 2, 2019