Many times, the healthiest meals you can eat are the ones you cook at home. Follow these links to find recipes that will help you prepare healthy, delicious meals the whole family will enjoy.
Tips for Preparing Inexpensive, Healthy Meals
ADPH offers several tips and guidelines for cooking simple, inexpensive, healthy meals in your own home.
- A Healthier You: Recipes Based on the Dietary Guidelines for Americans (Dept. of Health and Human Services)
- Diabetes-Friendly Meals and Recipes
- Healthy Home Cooking: Recipes for a Healthy Lifestyle (ADPH/UAB Center for Health Promotion)
- Healthy Recipe Finder
- Healthy Snacks (Mayo Clinic)
- Keep the Beat: Heart Healthy Recipes (National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute)
Page last updated: February 5, 2019